TERMS & CONDITIONS
Entry to the performance site constitutes an agreement to terms and conditions outlined below.
Circus Stella has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure the safety and security of patrons attending performances and will continue to provide the highest quality of customer care is made when dealing with customer related issues.
- Circus Stella shall not be held liable for injury, death, damage, loss, accident, delays or irregularity which may be occurred by either persons or defect in any venue or facilities used by the circus. We do not accept liability for additional expenses or inconveniences caused directly or indirectly by events which are beyond our control or are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, severe weather, acts of God, acts of government or any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment.
- Due to international copyright law, the use of video recordings or professional photography is strictly prohibited (phone cameras are permitted).
- Circus Stella is not responsible for issues arising at the performance to the behavior of other patrons. (Circus Stella will do its best to resolve issues as best as reasonably possible).
- All sales are final. Cancellation of an order is not permitted after the order is processed.
- All prices are listed in United States dollars (USD).
- Children’s pricing is from 2 years to 12 years inclusive.
- Discount tickets, giveaway tickets, and any other ticket offers are non-refundable, and the resale is strictly prohibited.
- In the case of a resold ticket, Circus Stella reserves the right to refuse entry or refund. The bearer of the ticket may also be denied entry to the performance.
- Circus Stella and any event personnel reserve the right to cancel performances, change show details (pricing, location, venue, capacity, cast, showtimes & date) and refuse entry to any ticket holder at any time without notice.
- In the event of a canceled performance, refunds will be automatically issued to people who have purchased tickets through “Strawhouse Ticketing”. They will be issued using the email address provided at the time of purchase. Please allow 5-7 working days for the bank processing.
- If a performance is canceled moments before or during a performance, tickets will be refunded at the next most convenient time (please present ticket voucher for proof of sale).
- Acts are subject to change and “Circus Stella” reserves the right to alter the content of the show at any time without notice. This is not grounds for a refund.
- A convenience fee will be charged and will appear on your merchant credit card along with your order charges. The total amount is shown at checkout. By agreeing to these terms, you signify that you have understood and accepted to this Convenience fee. In most situations, a Convenience fee is always added to the price of the ticket. We make every effort to keep this Convenience charge as low as possible. This fee covers some overhead costs.
- By participating in any “Circus Stella” activity on Facebook or any other social media sites, you agree to do so in a respectful manner. “Circus Stella” reserves the right to remove any content that is deemed defamatory, offensive or a conflict of interest. “Circus Stella” reserves the right to remove irrelevant content deemed to consist of spam. “Circus Stella” also reserves the right to block individuals at any time or who repeatedly ignore the guidelines without further notice.
- All merchandise is non-refundable, and there are no exchanges or upgrades.
- Special lighting effects may be used during Circus Stella performance, such as but not limited to strobes, lasers or smoke effects.
- Tickets are not refundable. In the event of a show cancellation or postponement, ticket holders may reschedule their tickets for a subsequent performance.
- Online Ticketing Fees are not refundable under any circumstances. These fees are consumed at the time of purchase for services provided by the credit card processing company, gateway, security and web hosting providers.
- Straw House Ticketing Inc retains all customer data, order and ticket sales information.